Come and study this beautiful, traditional Norwegian decorative painting with the best rosemaling instructors in the country and from Norway! Plus, the depth of Vesterheim’s collection of rosemaling is sure to inspire your creativity.
Learn more about rosemaling with the What Is Rosemaling? booklet.
- Beginning Rosemaling
January 24, 31, & Feb. 7, 14, 2015, with Shirley Evenstad
- Rosemaling in the Setesdal Style
June 4-7, 2015, with Patti Goke
- Rosemaling in the Rogaland Style
June 4-7, 2015, with Ruth Green
- “Dala” It Up!
June 12-14, 2015, with Sandy Braun
- Rosemaling in the Hallingdal Style
June 26-28, 2015, with Ken Magnuson
- Rosemaling in the Gudbrandsdal Style
July 8-12, 2015, with Andrea Herkert
- Rosemaling in the Telemark Style—Beginning
July 17-21, 2015, with Johild Mæland
- Rosemaling in the Os Style
July 18-22, 2015, with Nancy Schmidt
- Kroting (Chalk Paint Decoration)
July 22, 2015, with Johild Mæland
- Rococo with Gold Leaf Cartouche
July 27-31, 2015, with Pam Rucinski
- Rosemaling in the Telemark Style—Intermediate and Advanced
July 27-31, 2015, with Johild Mæland
To register for classes, please print a class registration form (pdf) and send the form, along with your class payment to:
P.O. Box 379
Decorah, IA 52101
For more information, contact Darlene Fossum-Martin at 563-382-9681, ext. 215, or email at email@example.com.