We are happy to welcome visitors!
Vesterheim’s Main Building and Museum Store (in the Westby-Torgerson Education Center) are open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Heritage Park is open for visitors to enjoy outside throughout the day, and Heritage Park guided tours are offered at 1:30 p.m. daily (call ahead in case of changes.)
What to Expect:
• Face coverings and social distancing of six feet are required.
• You can enter the Museum Store through the west door.
• Maximum occupancy capacity in the buildings are at normal levels.
• Vesterheim is enhancing cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
• Reservations for museum admission are not required, but groups of six or more are encouraged to call ahead at 563-382-9681 for best planning.
• Vesterheim Folk Art School continues to offer online classes and will open for on-site classes in the fall. Find more info and register here.
Vesterheim will evaluate the status of COVID-19 cases regionally and make changes to policies regarding opening and capacity as time goes on.
This strategy is in accordance with the guidance of county, state, and national public health recommendations and guidelines.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 563-382-9681.